Wednesday, July 12, 2017

DT Scraps of Darkness Fly a kite

Welcome!

my second layout inspiration with our

I was so amazed as I saw the new layered die-cut embellishments from 49 & Market 
from our Elements Add On kit.
 I'm in love with the delicate colors and 3D effect,
I could not wait to try them out.

The sand on the Baltic Sea is a perfect building material for castles and waterworks and there is always room to play football, fly kites or play beach ball. 
 As we were children, we often put the ear at the kiteline
to hear the wind sing. That is because the line is vibrating by the wind.



I used the wonderful background paper 'Seafoam' 
from the awesome new collection 49 & Market 'Sand and SEA'



chipboards (frame from a kit last month) were colored with white acrylic paint 
and embossed with 'Whirpool' Glitter Powder
finally highlighted with a cool starfish from the new 3D embellishment collection


for photo's I used cutting dies (gear and circles from Sizzix), some stickers from the new Kaisercraft High Tide collection, they are so very suitable and easy to use



from all these beautiful sea inspired embelli's can you make an amazing beach and underwater landscape, it's very easy and simple


here can you see an awesome 3D effect, it adds so much dimension to your layout
and an adorable seahorse , I love it!



in background you will see a coral stencil from my stuff
I used glimmer mist ('Coral' Tattered Angels) as paint with brush and sponge
 but also sprayed them over the LO

It was a simple and fast making layout
but it was really a lot of fun!

I hope you like this inspiration
and all the other wonderful projects of our teamies!

Have a nice day my friends!
x Kerstin x 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!