Sunday, December 11, 2016

Gift wrapping tips

Welcome!

I'm not the biggest friend from note gifts = Notgeschenk ;-)
but sometimes I believe it's better then this crazy gift exchange after christmas.
So I will show you three little ideas for gift envelopes for childs and adults.

I was inspired from this challenge theme 
and the beautiful projects from all the hardworking designers there.

Many thanks for all your very creative and inspiring projects this year!

 

a mix from stencils, DecoArt Metallic paint, white and blue spray mists


 a christmas tree die + music notes stamp



some gear dies and circles + chipboards with glitter paint
+ texture paper


 for Frosty the snowmen


I hope you like my gift wrapping inspiration,
I think so it's more personal
because it's made with a lot of love !

Have a beautiful 3.Advent my friends!
x Kerstin x

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful gift packaging ideas and I love the die cut snowman, he's so cute! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hübsche Verpackungen für ein paar Not-Geschenke, liebe Kerstin!
    Da spürt man von einer Not rein gar nichts mehr! Und dein Blog hat ein neues Gesicht...sieht so schön aufgeräumt aus. Da bekomme ich gleich wieder ein schlechtes Gewissen, weil bei mir überall noch unaufgeräumtes Chaos herrscht...und nur noch 12 Tage bis Weihnachten. Uiiiii! ;)

    Alles Liebe!
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful gift wrapping ideas Kerstin...that snowman is so adorable...thank you so much for sharing at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerstin, you did such a great job on these adorable snowmen envelopes! Gorgeous! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!