Sunday, September 25, 2016

Halloween idea with Graphic 45

Welcome!
Yes, I'm a Halloween fan, I love the mystic romantic dark side.

Today I have made a centerpiece for a table decoration.
I used an old plastic picture frame and Graphic 45 paper 
(Happy Haunting collection + some pieces from Steampunk spells) 
as basic.

 



I cut beautiful motifs and added some suitable details
Bat, pumkin, black gaze, witch broom.


 the signpost was made with 2 wooden skewer, 
black paint and a hot glue gun


Happy Haunting
in advance :-)!

next Halloween mixed media idea will come in October, promised!!!
tomorrow you will see an autumn layout and an art journal spread
with products from Scrap FX
Kerstin

2 comments:

  1. Zauberhaft - in jedem Sinne des Wortes, liebe Kerstin!
    Tolle Idee, den Bilderrahmen als Tablett zu benützen. Der passt perfekt - und was sich darauf tummelt, ist einfach nur total stimmungsvoll und macht Laune auf Halloween!

    Liebe Grüße! Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design, love all the details.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!