Tuesday, September 27, 2016

ART - My World


Welcome!

I was in love with the new transparency sayings from Scrap FX,
 they are exactly rightfor my art journal
ART - My world
 I drew a young woman, a dreamer in gray everyday life
which is inspired from nature and all the beautiful things of the world.

She loves the freedom

a space to develop their creativity and put their ideas into practice.


 Scrap FX products



this very inspiring product is made from black card
it's a very expressive form and ideally suited fo
my art journal page



Stand for something, even it means
standing alone
often times the one who flies solo
has the strongest wings.

what a beautiful right saying, I love it!



And that does it for me today! 
I hope you’ve enjoyed taking a look at some of products from Scrap FX. 
If you’d like to see more, have a look through their store HERE 

Take care and see you again next month!
Best wishes
Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!