Friday, August 12, 2016

Beautiful place - GD A Vintage Journey

Welcome!

 This month the challenge theme
A vintage journey is Stencil it, 
yes, I love it, because a theme with so many opportunities.

I decided to make a mixed media project in industrial style,  a new home decoration piece.


I used 3 several stencils - Rays, Children and the words from DecoArt).
Before it was a letter block set, made of cardboard.

On the basis of white gesso I used some acrylic paints diluted with water 
and crackle paste + texture paste for altered effects.


  For the children stencil black acrylic paint and added a script stamp with white inkpad over the stencils.


some details





I hope you like my inspiration for this beautiful month theme!
Thank you very much 
 Happy crafting!
Kerstin

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous project! Kerstin . Really love how you have altered your 'Home' decor piece. Thanks for creating this for your GD spot over at A Vintage Journey .
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr cool wieder, Kerstin! Du hast den Rost-Effekt grandios hinbekommen! Ein absolut tolles Teil!
    Schönes Wochenende!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!