Monday, February 29, 2016

Spring Home decoration ideas

Welcome crafty friends!
today two ideas to work with this beautiful products from
 Le Tresor de Luxe

I love spring and shabby chic style,
the right mix for a wonderful easter home decoration or as gifts for lovely friends.
Laces in combination with mixed media products such as chalky finish,
crackle paint and distress inks are really perfect together.
For me simply indispensable when I create projects in altered art.

Photo frame - Golden Memories -

 before it was a simply unsightly white plastic frame
now it has an unmistakable character
beautiful old card was a gift from a friend
let's see if they recognize it :-)


- mix chalky finish paint and crackle paint
- let it dry
- add distress ink with cloth
- stamp with archival ink black


 as usual I use only pieces from this brilliant laces as highlight
together with the light blue green color the altrosa roses are so wonderful
and the pearls and silver lines set very good accents


 I added old fabric, stamped, distressed and cut out with a pinking shears

and you know Easter is coming soon
and therefore I will share with you
 my first shabby chic easter egg in this year



I used a stoneware egg, distress ink, old bookpages and vintage photo
a text stamp and this awesome laces
not to forget the sweet little rhinestone heart
from Le Tresors de Luxe











Satz von 2 Strass-Herz-Anhänger ~ Schmuckzubehör für Handy und Tablet Case Dekorationen, Charm Armbänder, Crafting Charms, Etc CH-033

I hope you like my first easter inspirations :-)
Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Hihi. Erkannt, erkannt, Kerstin!
    (war gar nicht soooo schwierig jetzt....lol)

    Hach, ist das wieder schön geworden!!! Ich kann ja so gar nicht mit Spitze und Zartem umgehen, aber bei dir sieht das immer himmlisch hübsch aus! Einfach toll! Und das Osterei ist auch wieder ein zauberhafter Hingucker! Wow!

    Liebe Grüße und Busserl,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!