Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Boy Dreams

Hi friends,
a new theme by Fashionable Stamping Challenge Circle the globe

little boys dreaming of a wide world, they want to drive across the oceans 
and live adventures, that was my idea to this topic.   

Distant world, I'm coming 
I can see your skies
I've dreamt of it so often,
to stand upon your shore

(the text it's from a favourite song)

Enjoy the Moments 


I used an old wood frame, a stencil with bubbles, nautic stamps, chipboards




 the young boy want to discover the world, it's a very cut stamp from Flonzkraft




the background was also made with the stencil bubbles









Distant world, I’m coming
 Best wishes, Kerstin

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kerstin, this is such a beautiful piece! I especially love how it tells a story.
    Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerstin, fabulous project, and as Dot said, tells a story of a boy longing to travel the sea.
    Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!