Sunday, May 18, 2014

1. DT Fashionable Stamping Challenge 3D

Hi friends,
my first DT for Fashionable Stamping Challenge Nr. 73 3D
just the right theme for me, I love 3D effects and there is almost no project from me, which does not require this spatial depth ;-)


Altered Bottle Mermaid 


I used an old glass bottle 


a wonderful sea stamp (Gigant Lionsfish) from Flonzkraft  
+ Embossing Powder Silver


for the little mermaid: Mold'n Pour (Abformmasse zur Herstellung einer Gießform)
+ Modeling clay (lufthärtende Modelliermasse)
+ Acrylic paint 
+ Patina


the little birds are also a stamp from Flonzkraft (only a part ) 


Sides: Crackle Effect - Croco Crackling Colour Veneziablau + Perfect Pearls (Pigmentpulver)




Gesso white + fine sand + natural elements



I hope you will inspired from my bottle, it's a beautiful summer decoration 



it's a wonderful theme,  where you can make a lot of beautiful things for your home decoration or as a little gift for lovely people!


Thanks for stoppy by today and having a peek at my blog!


     
 

10 comments:

  1. total schöööön!!!! Klasse Zusammenstellung und die Meerjungfrau ist genial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... this is a stunning first project for FSC! Anything to do with the sea is a favourite theme for me. And you have rocked it with this altered bottle! Welcome to the team.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. many thanks for your welcome, I'm very glad!! Hugs, Kerstin

      Delete
  3. A fabulous alteration, love your sea details and extras. Welcome to the FSC team.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. many thanks for your welcome, I'm very glad!! Hugs, Kerstin

      Delete
  4. Wow, Kerstin,

    was für ein grandioser Einstand für deinen ersten Auftritt als DT Mitglied bei FSC! Wunderschön - macht Sehnsucht nach Meer! :)
    Liebe Grüße,

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolutely beautiful creation, really bringing that bottle to life. I adore the mermaid and all those wonderful beachy additions. Congratulations on joining the team at FSC.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous debt project. Love the images you've used, and wondered details.
    Great to have you on the Team at FSC
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful project, so many gorgeous details. Welcome to the team .... Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous altered bottle, love all the pretty details and the mermaid is stunning. Welcome to the team
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!