Freitag, 27. Juni 2014

Friendship


Hi scrappy friends,
Today I have a new layout to share with you.
I made this layout as a memory on a beautiful holiday on the sea and
for Once upon a sketch with a beautiful

 Journalling Theme:               " the best things in life aren't things" 


 Friendship



 Sun, Sea and Fun



 journalling text behind the photo




Thanks for stoppy by today and having a peek at my blog!  

I am always inspired by beautiful scrapbooking layouts especially from sea and decided that I ought to be capturing more memories from vacation and  to make more LO from sea and to work with nature elements and spray colors.

Gloria designs challenge Challenge-10-spray-it-ink-it-paint-it

                        I hope you all have a wonderful scrappy weekend!

                                             
                                             Hugs, Kerstin

11 Kommentare:

  1. Gosh these colours work so nicely with the photo......I adore the way you've added the 'beach' feel with your shells & texture! Thanks so much for joining us at OUAS this month:):)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That's such a beautiful layout - it has the perfect feel of weathering, sunbleached, summer sunshine. Gorgeous composition and great texture and embellishing. I love it!
    Alison x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What beautiful beachy layout. I love the shells and wood and texture on the background page and the photo of the dogs at the sea is just lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS this month.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Fabulous layout and I adore all the detail and texture on this piece! Gorgeous work and thank you for sharing your project and for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :) x

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love all the texture! The frame looks like real wood and the colors are fabulous!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Oh my. I just love the colors and textures here. That background is amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Gorgeous work!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Beautiful! I am in love with your background!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoaders Anon :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. What a beautiful layout you have created. So much wonderful texture and those colors are amazing! thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Oooooooo....this is just dreamy! Love all the wonderful texture, the fabulous layout and the wonderful color palette. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge 10!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Nice layout! Love the texture and the colors. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    AntwortenLöschen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!